Friday, July 31, 2009

Teeth Surgery Help Please!?

What is it called when some of your teeth are horizontal and won't come in without surgery? I have that on my 2 top pointy teeth, and have to have surgery to bring them down and stuff. I was just wondering if anyone has had this procedure done and could talk to me about it. I already had one surgery for extractions [9, including 3 adult teeth] and am scared to have one more. I will be asleep in the hosipital for this one[ bad expierance last time] and was just wondering what i should expect. Any answers helpful!! Thank You!!





Yes, sorry I wasn't sure of the name of the 2 teeth before, but they are my top canines that are impacted! And the doctor told me that one of the teeth was on the outside of my gums, the other was on the inside of my gums. I was also wondering if they would do the 2 teeth the same, with the bracket and chain hooked up to my braces wire, or would the inside require somthing else?

Teeth Surgery Help Please!?
I had this done to one of my eye teeth when I had braces. I was scared to death but the surgery was fine. My gum was sore when it was over but nothing bad. The part that bothered me was when I would go to the orthodontist and he had to tighten the wire connected to the bracket to pull my tooth down and turn it vertical little by little. It didn't hurt much more than having my braces tightened so you should be used to that. The actual horrible part was when the ortho assistant removed the bracket when the tooth was all the way out. The jerk didn't numb anything and just ripped it out like he was pulling off a friggin' band aid! I don't see why they can't do two different teeth at the same time, I guess it depends on the dental surgeon. I wish you the best of luck!!



Visual Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment