Friday, July 31, 2009

Puppy teeth for Xlarge breeds?

And I mean X LARGE breeds, I'm a veritable expert on labs and goldens. I know it is also an individual thing but I'm trying to figure out about what age do xlarge breed puppies lose their teeth. Are they faster, slower, or the same? Do they lose teeth at about 4-6 months?





I know all of my puppies have lost their teeth in "order" (front incisors, canines, and then molars). This is my first xlarge breed pup and she's lost them out of order. Is this typical?

Puppy teeth for Xlarge breeds?
big breeds do lose the teeth faster in fact yes it is about 4-6 months i really hope that this answer helps
Reply:now y research when u know everythin A-Z.....just give him a false teeth set up and start givin our fellow liquid food......y fear when solutions r here ...... all the best



opera.com

No comments:

Post a Comment