Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am nervous about my teeth! help me!?

i am getting braces on aug. 14 and that is 2 days before school starts and i am nervous that they will look bad on my already not straight front teeth. how long will it be until they at least look straight and i can be confortable to smile. my front teeth have a 1mm to 1-1/2 mm space, my teeth beside that are about half the size of my front teeth and my canines are a bit up high. i don't want to be made front of and i don't want to be stressed out. help me!

I am nervous about my teeth! help me!?
The braces will probably make you look better as it will cover up the flaws in your teeth while they get better.
Reply:i had my braces on for almost 2 and 1/2 years. and the first couple of days it'll hurt alot but all you have to keep in mind is that this is all going to lead to a beautiful smile(: it's actually quite fun having braces. braces will never go out of smile. plus you get to change the colors of your braces to match whatever you want it too. thats the best part. think about the positives and focus less on the negatives. no one will make fun of you and dont be nervous. remember, this will all lead up to a BEAUTIFUL smile :D



flirt

No comments:

Post a Comment