Saturday, July 25, 2009

How long will it take to move my teeth?

i have a 1mm to 1-1/2mm gap between my front teeth and my canines are up high. do you think my gap will be the first things that my braces fix or will it be my canines?

How long will it take to move my teeth?
No,


The first thing your braces will do is aligning your teeth, which might or might not close the gaps.





But in a few months, if there are gaps, your dentist or orthodontist will put a rubber chain on your braces to close these gaps.





http://www.studiodentaire.com/en/treatme...
Reply:With my braces, it all sort of happened at once. You'll notice you canines coming down as well as your gap closing. Mine were bad and it took about 6mos to a year before they were really straight- then you wear your braces for like another whole year! Best of Luck to you and make sure to keep dental wax on hand for those nasty wires!



skin care products

No comments:

Post a Comment