Saturday, July 25, 2009

Teeth GROW GROW!?

Ok, so I need braces BAD! But here's the problem they can't put the braces on until these four teeth (canines) grow in fully. WELL THEY AREN'T GROWING. And I am extreamly anxious for braces.....EXTREAMLY! Lol anyways only two teeth have made there way through my gums. One is almost done growing and the other one still needs to grow some....then there two that havent even grown yet! And they all need to be in by the end of Febuary. And the canines that I have already have been they're since July when I had some teeth removed. They hardly grew since then do you know maybe why they won't grow I mean theres enough room for them to grow too.....and also what may help them grow and no I don't recamend any medication. Thank You.

Teeth GROW GROW!?
If your canines are starting to come in , Its seem after the uppers come in soon after the lowers will come in. I have seen it through the years and on my own children. I bet by Feb they will be all in . Best wishes . Hoped this helped.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment