Monday, April 20, 2009

Too many teeth!! Could I have in fection???

My canine teeth set up high in my mouth and the roots of them feels like they are stabbing me in the bottom of my nose. About 1 1/2 ago all 4 of my wisdom teeth came in and made this pain ALOT worse plus i was pregnant it was horrible. Now that my wisdom teeth are out, Ive went to an orthadontist to see about getting these canines taken care of to move them down and back but she tells me i need 4 more teeth pulled. I feel like a walking tooth. I have an appointment to get some teeth extracted but its 2 weeks from now and my whole face is in pain. I feel like there is infection in the front of my mouth under the nose section. Could I be right??? And if soo what could make it more comfortable until my appointment???

Too many teeth!! Could I have in fection???
high canines suggest that you have crowding of the teeth..why? a lot of factor... one is.. your maxilla in in relation to your teeth is smaller. to relieve the crowding, the orthodontist has to create a space for the canine


Still pregnant?.. better wait....


having to pull the canines to their proper places with braces is also a little bit painful plus it needs also time...


just be a little bit patient.. :-)



office stationery

No comments:

Post a Comment