Thursday, April 16, 2009

Impacted Canine tooth extraction and Implant.. Any Problems?

Iv had both my milk teeth (canines) in my upper jaw drop out few years back (4 to 5 yrs). My secondary canines have grown out in such a way that both of them lie under within the gums and are not exposed outside. My oral surgeon asked me to have it surgically removed when im ready, but im not sure if i wanna do it!. I mean the whole thought seems scary coz it involving the upper jaw n stuff. I wanna kno if its alright for me to hav them removed and get 2 canines implanted afterwards so that il hav a restored smile back on. Also let me know if the whole extraction procedure would hurt if anyone has actually gone through it before..=(

Impacted Canine tooth extraction and Implant.. Any Problems?
Not sure why they need to be extracted?


Can%26#039;t you just have them exposed and go to an orthodontist who will pull them down into place?


Talk to your dentist and I%26#039;d get a second opinion too.



HORSE

No comments:

Post a Comment