Thursday, April 16, 2009

My 9 year old lost a upper canine tooth. Is that normal at his age?

My 9 year old lost an upper canine tooth. I wasn%26#039;t sure if it was time or if he had hurt it somehow. He has the bad habit of openeing things with his teeth, like a bottle of water or whatever as a twist top. I checked the tooth and it looks like it is ok and there is no decay and the last time he went to the denist he had no cavities. I cant remember if I lost teeth at 9.


But I was just wondering if he should be loosing the canine teeth at his age.

My 9 year old lost a upper canine tooth. Is that normal at his age?
If it was his baby canine tooth that%26#039;s about the right age. My daughter is 11 1/2 and is just now getting her adult canines in and they took forever to finally break through. I believe she lost her baby canines around 9 1/2 or 10.
Reply:its about time for the baby canine to fall off.Dont have to worry. See to that when the permanent canine comes out , he does not open bottle corks with it.



Visual Basic

No comments:

Post a Comment