Monday, April 20, 2009

I have a baby canine tooth stopping my adult canine pushing forward?

i still have a small baby canine on my top jaw and its in the way of my adult canine, my adult canine is fully developed but it just cant push forward while the baby one is still there but my baby canine just wont budge! its so small now im sure it shouldve fell out years ago like the other one did its not even pointed now :P any ideas what the best option would be because i now have a big gap inbetween my insiscor and canine and looks really ridiculous when i smile like im not even sure if it would push forward if i took the baby one out :S im guessing it would though. also to note im 18 which also makes me wonder why its still stuck in there so hard. any expert help would be great :)

I have a baby canine tooth stopping my adult canine pushing forward?
Having x-rays taken would probably be helpful. That way the dentist or orthodontist will be able to see what is in your mouth (under the gums and all) to see what needs to be done. You may need to have the baby tooth taken out, and then braces to correct the spacing. I would suggest making an appointment with your dentist. He/she can tell you what do from there.
Reply:Have you never been to a dentist? These kinds of things are usually handled when you%26#039;re much younger by removing the baby tooth. It%26#039;s a real simple procedure when you%26#039;re very young. The older you get the harder it will be. Don%26#039;t wait. You will have other problems in the future from it.



Visual Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment