Monday, April 20, 2009

2 baby teeth!?

I still have 2 baby teeth (my canines). Both of my teeth are showing no signs of comming out anytime soon, I always try to wiggle and loosen then, but its like they are regular teeth. And behind one of my canine teeth an Adult canine is growing in.





• If I was to have a dentist pull out my baby canine, will the already adult canine that is growing behind it, fill the gap?





I know that there is a 90% chance I need braces O.o

2 baby teeth!?
It is time to see an orthodontist. The primary teeth must be pulled when the secondary teeth are already coming in. Once the primary is removed the secondary will slowly move into that space.





You don%26#039;t state your age. Once you get a full mouth x-ray from an orthodontist they will help you make a plan on which teeth need to be pulled and how to ease the secondary teeth into their position prior to doing braces.
Reply:Wow lol we have alot in common. When I was in grade 2 my bottom frount four teeth grew crouded. I looked like a shark. The school dentist refered me to a real dentist. I remember my dad saying that the two at the frount would fall out and the ones behind would move forward. I thought that would happen to but it didn%26#039;t. So my dad took me to the dentist and made an appointment. They told me to go and get an x-ray. of my teeth. I went back and then got refferd to another dentest that does orthodontic work. She told me that I needed braces in the near future. I had the frount teeth taken out and I now have braces. I%26#039;ve had them for a year and a half now. And will be getting them off at the start of next year. I suggest you go to the dentist and check it out because it sounds like the very start of crouding. They will probably referr you to an orthodontist. Good luck





xx Briannaa :)



exchange rate

No comments:

Post a Comment