Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have never removed my right side canine tooth. Now it is shaking.?

I took an xray and it showed another canine is growing inside. My previous ortho said i have to remove it surgically. now, i don%26#039;t have dental insurance. i think i have to take the shaky one out, then surgically remove the one inside and get a fake canine tooth. I don%26#039;t have dental plan. Does anyone here knows how much it would cost? Also. should i go to sears dental plan? does anyone suggest that? or to some local ortho?

I have never removed my right side canine tooth. Now it is shaking.?
I definitely think that you should get in to see a dentist. If you don%26#039;t have dental insurance, check out the dental savings plan here at http://www.mybenefitsplus.com/40398854





It%26#039;s only $19.95 a month for the entire household, up to 20 people. And there is no waiting period so you can actually use it immediately. In fact if you%26#039;d like to call me to get you set up, we can then get you into the dentist office sometime the beginning of this week. You don%26#039;t actually have to wait until your membership cards come, all you%26#039;ll need to take with you is your member ID and they can call %26amp; verify that you are in fact an active member and will be able to see you then.





Hopefully this can help you out!



web design and hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment