Thursday, April 16, 2009

Half grown canine tooth?

hi,





When i was about 7 years old, i have pullen out my loose canine tooth, about 5 years later, the new grown canine tooth was loose again, seemed odd to my parents at that time. However, shortly after i pulled out, only half of it has grown and it looks terrible when i smile etc. when i look at myself in the mirror and just lift my upper lift, i can see it%26#039;s root, which is far way higher than the rest of my teeth. I was wondering, if anything have a similar problem, or if there are anyone who knows possible treatments for my condition. I could see a dentist but just wanted to get opinions on this.





Thank you in advance.

Half grown canine tooth?
this is common,your jaw is narrow which wont let the tooth down, you need orthopaedic expansion and braces



Java and C++

No comments:

Post a Comment