Thursday, April 16, 2009

My canine tooth is infront of my lateral incisor.. whats the fastest way to fix this? any cosmetic dentist?

ok im 22 years old and i%26#039;ve had this problem for since they started growing in. But over the years they have came closer and now the canine is right over the lateral incisor on my right side. Unfortantly my parents did seem to care much. But im an adult now and im finally starting to become financially stable and i want to get these taken care of.





But the thing is i really dont want to spent the next 3 years of my 20%26#039;s with a metal mouth(and i heard invisaline wont work for me). Im not concerned with the cost because im looking for the fastest way to fix this little problem. I%26#039;ve thought of everything even getting them extracted and getting dental implants. my bottom teeth are kinda crooked too but its not that bad. Im just concerned with this top problem. because when i smile the top teeth are the only ones that show.





so whats the fastest way?

My canine tooth is infront of my lateral incisor.. whats the fastest way to fix this? any cosmetic dentist?
The canines are the most important teeth in the mouth, so please don%26#039;t get them extracted. They are meant to form the corners of the mouth. If you extract them, you don%26#039;t have the supporting bone for those areas and you will get wrinkles sooner!





You really need to see an orthodontist. Techniques have really improved in the last several years. Self-ligating brackets mean that adult orthodontics doesn%26#039;t take 3 years anymore and can possibly be half that time for you. There are ceramic self-ligating brackets too that hardly show, but they are a bit bulkier and possibly work a bit slower.





You are only 22. If you get these fixed properly, you will have a whole lifetime of beautiful teeth. You won%26#039;t regret it, I promise.



C#

No comments:

Post a Comment