Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is the condition or name for a baby tooth that is one tooth but looks like two?

My sons right lateral incisor looks like two teeth. I can't remember what his dentist called it. The size of the "two teeth" is the size of his left lateral incisor. His dentist said it is not 2 teeth joined together b/c the canine teeth come in later(He's only 17 months old). Anyone know what this is called? I've never seen or heard of it. I've tried searching different things. I can't find any info. : /

What is the condition or name for a baby tooth that is one tooth but looks like two?
GABE'S MOM,


YOU MEAN "GEMINATION", YOU CAN READ ABUT THIS AND MANY OTHER FASCINATING DENTAL FACTS HERE:


http://www.uic.edu/classes/orla/orla312/...
Reply:Why not just ask your dentist?


Also, ask him to swear on oath : "My Lord, I will only pull out the tooth, the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth!"



office supply

No comments:

Post a Comment