Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tooth problem?

my little brother is 17years old he has all of his grown teeth except for one,he has had an unerupted canine tooth for about a year and a half now,his baby tooth was pulled a year and a half ago because the dentist said that it was suppose to have been pulled out when he was a kid,but it had never got loose to pull it out.So he's just been waiting all this time hoping one day that the tooth comes down, you can even see a bulge in his gum where the tooth is but it just won't come out.He thought about having orthodonic treatment but he doesn't want to have to wear braces for 2 years, is there any thing he can take, or do to make his tooth come out.

Tooth problem?
Punch him in his mouth! Just kidding, he will have to go to the orthodonist some how. But just because the tooth won't come out, that doesn't mean that he has to have braces. I got one of my teeth takin out while I was awake and it didn't hurt a bit. But make sure that if you do go to a dentist or orthodonist, you can trust them.
Reply:When I was little, my dad pulled my front teeth out before they were really ready. The permanent ones did not come down - I had to have them surgically pulled down. he should see another dentist. Check out www.reducedcosts.info for AmeriPlan providers, so if your brother decides to do something, he can sign up and get a discount, since most dental insurances won't accept pre-exisitng conditions, but AmeriPlan will.




hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment