Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Will I have to get 4 permanent teeth and a palatal expander too?

Should I have to get a rpe and 4 adult teeth pulled just so there is enough room for my canine teeth to come down since i have a small mouth.Also will the rpe hurt alot or a lilttle when i turn it every night.

Will I have to get 4 permanent teeth and a palatal expander too?
I have gone through that process of expanding my upper jaw. I will not lie, IT SUCKS. Sometimes it feels really annoying and it is hard to sleep, but I got through it and it really helped with expanding my upper jaw. I just felt pressure on my nose when I did it. Also, do it at night so you won't notice the pressure throughout the day. You will be glad you did it later on in life when you have a perfect smile. Good luck!



download

No comments:

Post a Comment