Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The dentist extract my daughter canine tooth, she's 10 years old, I want to know if another will come out ?

You can't ask the Dentist yourself? They would have the best answer, minus the points!

The dentist extract my daughter canine tooth, she's 10 years old, I want to know if another will come out ?
The answer is yes. If it is a baby tooth she will grow in another canine. Otherwise, there are other options that your dentist can discuss with you like reshaping a bicuspid. I do not know your daughters current condition, so it is hard to tell you what is going on in your dentists head.
Reply:Seenotes deserves to win the points, but just for clarification, at 10 years old this would've been a baby canine. An adult canine won't come in till later, and they're LONG teeth. If it had been an adult tooth, your daughter would've had a hard time of it.




hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment