Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Impacted canine?

Here is my question. I have an impacted canine tooth. the milk tooth fall out three years ago and I have the permanet tooth growing side ways. I went to see a dentis and the dentist said it can be corrected with an orthodontist help. Do you think isn't it late after three years.

Impacted canine?
You'd be amazed what orthodontists can do. As long as the the root isn't wrapped around your other teeth, then it's never too late.





I had a bad orthodontist while in my teens.





When I was in my late tweenties I ended up going to a new and better orthodontist who was able to "fix" a lot of the mistakes the first one made.





It took a while, but was worth it.





I no longer have jaw pain and headaches all the time from a mis-aligned bite. He was able to "lengthen" my teeth over time as well. One of my front teeth was completely sideways and he was a ble to turn it around to the front again.





Did it hurt? you bet! But it was worth every bit!
Reply:No, I had a canine tooth grow in sideways, and I have braces now! Go for the braces, you'll be so happy with the results!



hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment